Friday, January 15, 2010

Short Lace Wigs Anyone Who's Ever Worn LACE WIGS!! ?

Anyone who's ever worn LACE WIGS!! ? - short lace wigs

Any Tyra Banks, Beyonce, Brandy ... lace wigs is used to weave the popular ... are a bit expensive, but I would invest in one. I have heard that several months or years, which is easy to care for, and of course look good. I have some questions to those who are actually one. First ... How does your hair under the unit is? It is striking, or what ... I understand that the wig and all, everything can be deleted ... and said: "As you can see the illusion of a scalp if your hair under the transparent lace. In addition, when you put the wig will be lumpy? Her hair is short or (alopecia damaged or cut) by the extraordinary care in your head? How does it feel when you eliminate? With the loss of his hairline? Last but not least ... You can wash, perm, color, etc., without damaging it?
I know it is not easy, but I am so curious to see before you buy this book. I do not look funny with a wig.
Thank you very much for people! I appreciate the help!

1 comment:

pinkstar... said...

Have you tried this site: (in tons of information about wigs tip)
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_to ...
There is this thread, the link to information about the various lace wigs
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_po ...

From my experience, the maintenance of lace wigs are very high. I stopped using them this year after a year and a half of to.
I want a good time to glue / registration, who appears unrealistic. I was a little hard on my wig, which did not last a long time lol. My real hair was chin length when I started, this is a unique and PIN are wrapped around my hair under my wig cap. You can change the color of the hood, wig and knee-naked under the wig to protect the hair and scalp of the wig. Your real hair can be done among them, even in small braids.

The wig would look like if your hair is not really big enough flat under the wig. The use of these wigs help grow my real hair, but then I was hit hard with tight hinges and wig, wigs, which were alsoSmall hairline had a significant loss. Most of my hair has grown back, but not use exactly the same as before the start of the lace wigs.

You can do whatever you want to wigs. He could still style and a haircut. The hair is bleached, dyed, permed or curly. But it is better to have a wig, the texture, color and desired length, if you do not do to damage your hair is concerned, to order. When the wig is removed, most likely to have a bit of glue or tape residue. You could use some adhesive remover or acetone to get rid of it.

Post a Comment