Thursday, February 18, 2010

Designer Handbag Cake Recipe What To Get My Mum For Her 50th Birthday?

What to get my mum for her 50th Birthday? - designer handbag cake recipe

I thought of a special gift for my mother's 50th Times get is 1 months. its very difficult because you do not like any of the following:
Bars 1)
2) chocolate (or candy)
Spas 3)
Activities of 4)

She has a face, but I like it a student can not afford to buy their jewelry so they can enjoy. The only thing I like designer handbags and shoes, who can not afford.

Can anyone help with suggestions please?

6 comments:

SD said...

create a photo album in his life. Ask members of old photos and 1 for each year or on holidays, special occasions, ie, Christmas, birthdays, other

Charles AKA CeeJay (Cheeky Lad) said...

You probably understand your financial situation. If all else fails, I'll ask him directly. If you some ideas, you can choose, if not, then a suitable link is the best option.

I usually ask, and so is this spot-on.

honeybee said...

Idea of the big photo album and why not their food to cook and spend the day with her if u can. To be honest, if my son gives me a card and spend some time with me that makes me happy.

Jess123 said...

I also agree with the photo album thing!
Discuss get it with a spa treatment, nails, etc.
Get beautiful flowers on a CD and chocolate

tanika97... said...

What kind of pamper session in your area

x_pinkxa... said...

MTC form of flowers or perfume?
I hope that helps

Post a Comment