Monday, December 28, 2009

How To Fix Your Tech Deck Please Check My Deck Rate 1 -10 And Tell Me What I Need To Fix ?

Please check my deck rate 1 -10 and tell me what i need to fix ? - how to fix your tech deck

Monsters x20

Giant Orc x1
Craetion Herald x1
Lighting x1 Gilford
Shining Abyss x1
The Creator x1
Angel Joan Guaria x1
Chiron the Mage x1
Tyrant Dragon x1
The Wicked Eraser x1
X1 Raging Flame Sprite
Gyroid x1
SUBMARINEROID x1
EXILE FOURCÈS x1
Alchemy HOMUCULUS x1
Mataza Zapper x1
LITTLE WinGuard x1
Cyber-Tech Alligator x1
Magna-Slash Dragon x1
X1 Elemental Hero Wildheart
KAISER March Hourse x1

Spells x11

SMASING Country x1
BIG BANG SHOT x1
The X1 Shallow Grave
Squash BANNER X1
X1 VORTEX LIGHTING
Rush recklessly X1
Brain Control X1
Soul Exchange X1
MAUSOLUM KAISER X1
X1 PENALTY WARNING
MEGAMORPH X1
Ekibyo Drakmord X1


TRAPS X9

MAGIC JAMMER X1
Dust Tornado X1
MAGIC CYLINDER X2
Shadow Spell X1
Deny ATTACK X1
To increase the energy security X1
MANDATORY EVAT DEVICE X1
FUN-Rin-Ka-Zan X1

LEAVE commit and tell me what TThis group has formulated or analyze my RECORD Torment only 67 to 13 and I 12 JUST HELP ME 1.10 Rate My Deck

No comments:

Post a Comment